Start 'em young

I took my baby son to his first official professional baseball game. I wanted him to know what I expect of him early! Actually, I just love watching baseball. Since I live in Phoenix, I support the DBacks 100%. On this night, the DBacks played the Cubs and lost. It was a sad evening for us. Baby Bahe "seemed" to enjoy the game. How can one ever tell what a 4-month old is enjoying. Well, when he slobbers all over something or someone I have a pretty good idea that he is enjoying that particular experience.

I took him as a sorta first initation to the world of sports. Although he is in tow every Sunday for my softball games, I figured he might want to see the professional side of the sport. My softball team can barely remember to wear the same jersey come game time so we end looking like a bunch of misfits.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FALLING IN LOVE, THE PHYSICS