Always time to smile when it comes to good friends

Posted by Picasa
Believe it or not, I used to live with this guy. Can you imagine me living with a guy? I can assure you it was not in sin. I don't know him in the Biblical sense! We met back in the summer of 2006 when we were both selected for the prestigious Udall Congressional Internship. They actually made a video us, Udallers, that same summer.  I think you can view it somewhere on this Blog site. Anyway, my buddy Julian, is a great guy. A sweet guy with a huge heart. We got along instantly. Come to think of it, I can't think of one of the Udallers that I didn't get along with. There were a total of 14 of us in a big, three story Victorian house. It was a grand summer. One of my best memories of law school. Law school is long over but our friendship is still intact. In fact, here we are just last week. Julian honored me by coming over for supper. I made him Mahi Mahi, grilled potatoes and steamed broccoli. He told me it was better than McDonald's. I gave a good smile because that's what I'm good at. It was a great evening of catching up and visiting the rumor mill. You know how old friends will do that: "you hear about so-and-so? No? Well, sit down, this is gonna take awhile." It's all good though. No harm done. Some good laughs were had that night so I thought I would post this because I believe that we can always make time to smile with our friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FALLING IN LOVE, THE PHYSICS